Terms & Conditions
Following receipt and clearance of payment, all purchase(s) will be posted within five working days.
All parcels must be signed for upon receipt (ensuring we can confirm the parcel was received by the customer).
We accept all the major credit / debit cards.
Customers have up to 14 days after the goods dispatch date in which to request a return and refund. Before returning any product(s) please contact us via email or telephone.
Our Workshop - Our responsibilities to the customer include:
* Collection and delivery of your caravan. (*please contact us for a quotation).
* Providing a detailed estimate in respect of work in excess of £150.00.
* Providing detail of our Annual Service Schedule/display our menu of costs and charges.
* Estimating and advising the time involved in the service or repair.
At NW Caravan Services, we ensure that our reasonable Terms & Conditions do not restrict your statutory rights. We also:
* Comply with all relevant consumer and other legislation.
* Display staff training qualifications.
* Ensure that adequate insurance is in place to cover your property.
* Advise you regarding acceptable methods of payment before work begins.
* Notify you of any unforeseen delays as soon as possible/and advise a new estimated completion date.
In order to ensure customer satisfaction:-
* All work is carried out using skill, care and professional judgement.
* No work commences without your express authority.
* Any additional work or faults that become apparent will be advised for your authority to rectify.
* A detailed invoice will provide you with a complete record of the work that has been carried out.